Toronto law firms can help answer your legal questions, facilitate your transaction (e.g. business, real estate, wills and estates, family, etc.) or even represent you in court. To find a Toronto lawyer or law firm, go to Dynamic Legal Forms and make a post. It’s free and anonymous and Toronto lawyers and law firms will respond to you with information and quotes for you to compare.
Here are some of the different types of law that Toronto law firms can assist you in:
- Accidents and Injuries: Involved in an accident where you suffered personal injury?
- Business: Need corporate or commercial agreements? Need to have a lawyer help you do a transaction?
- Charities and Not-For-Profit: Need to establish a Not-For-Profit corporation or obtain charity status?
- Civil Litigation – Higher Court: Have a serious legal claim that needs to be litigated in the Superior Court, Divisional Court, etc.?
- Civil Litigation – Small Claims Court: Have a legal claim (e.g. breach of contract, negligence, etc.) for less than $10,000?
- Constitutional / Human Rights and Freedoms: Challenging a law or government action / inaction?
Criminal: Charged with a criminal offence? Appealing a conviction?
- Employment and Labour: Need an employment agreement? Unjustly terminated? Need to know your rights?
- Family: Going through a separation or divorce? Fighting to get custody or access? Dealing with spousal and child support?
- Government: Need to lobby the government? Need to resolve a dispute with a government agency?
- Highway Traffic Tickets: Charged with speeding or DUI? Need to fight traffic tickets?
- Immigration: Need to immigrate to Canada? Fighting against deportation?
- Insurance: Having difficulties with your Insurance company?.
- Intellectual Property: Need to register a copyright or trademark? Need help with a patent?
- Landlord and Tenant: Need a resolve a dispute? Need to know your rights?.
- Notary Public / Commissioner: Need to notarize or commission your documents?
- Real Estate: Need someone to facilitate your residential or commercial purchase, sale, or lease?
- Tax: Need help structuring your tax affairs? Need help resolving tax disputes with the Canada Revenue Agency?
- Wills, Estates and Trusts: Need a will? Need to update your will? Find out why having an up-to-date will is a must.
Try to consult with a couple of Toronto law firms and Toronto attorneys until you’re comfortable with whom you’re speaking with. Toronto law firms differ in size, location, expertise, and reputation. Go to Dynamic Legal Forms and save time and money finding the right Toronto law firms and Toronto attorneys who specialize in the legal area you require!