common law termination

In this blog, I’ll be talking about how to deal with common law breakups through a separation agreement. It can be better than going to court (because it saves the parties time, money, and allows them to control the outcome). Remember: if you are cohabiting or planning on cohabiting with someone and don’t have a Cohabitation Agreement that deals with separation, then you’ll either need to try to negotiate a separation agreement or have the court determine what your rights are with respect to ownership and division of property, child and spousal support, etc.

written by admin \\ tags: , , , , , ,