OK, so I realize I’m blogging sporadically, but that’s because I’ve been busy practicing law and preparing more Legal Forms + Video Guides. So let me give you a quick update…
First of all, concerning the Legal Forms + Video Guides, we have 12 packages available for purchase. These all deal with Ontario legal forms. Most are under $50. They are as follows:
- Mutual Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- One-Sided Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement (for Client)
- Mutual Auto-Accident Settlement and Release Agreement
- One-Sided Auto Accident Settlement and Release Agreement
- Living Will
- Continuing Power of Attorney for Property
- Power of Attorney for Personal Care
- Cohabitation Agreement (does not survive Marriage)
- One-Sided Settlement and Release Agreement (General)
- One-Sided Settlement and Release Agreement (Employment – Upon Termination)
- Mutual-Sided Settlement and Release Agreement (General)
Click on the link to see a sample of the form (plus basic information), a sample of the video guide, and a sample of the two DL Guides that come with each package. All of this would normally cost thousands of dollars worth of a lawyer’s time to prepare. And it’s yours for a fraction of the cost!
So as you can see, we have legal forms in various areas ranging from Family law, Wills and Estates, Business, and Other. Right now, we’re working on adding the following packages:
- Residential Lease Agreement (Apartment)
- Will for equal division of residue to children
- Marriage Contract
- Form 7A – Plaintiff’s Claim for Construction / Renovation Disputes (Small Claims Court)
This will bring our total forms to 16 in a few short days. I’m hoping this will all be available before my CFRB1010 interview on Sunday at noon. So we’ll be working diligently until then.
This stuff takes time, but it’s well worth it!
Also, I’m tentatively going to be on TV next week to talk about the Legal Forms + Video Guides. Stay tuned for another update…