I’m pleased to announce that we have just released our latest software for 7 Canadian Provinces:
The Power of Attorney Wizard will allow users to make a custom-tailored .pdf Power of Attorney for property and financial matters. There’s nothing else like it on the Internet. It’s been in the works for many months and will be available for the following provinces:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
So what makes the Power of Attorney Wizard so great? A lot! It is the most advanced, comprehensive, and flexible software out there for making a Power of Attorney (including Enduring Powers of Attorney). The amount of detail that went into this software is truly amazing. Here are some highlights:
- Very comprehensive (nothing else comes close)
- Very flexible in terms of the options (again, nothing else comes close)
- Based on provincial POA laws (unlike other kits)
- Created by a Canadian lawyer (i.e. me)
- Comes with free signing instructions
- Comes with free edits for 90 days
- Comes with free eBook about Powers of Attorney for your Province
- It will be regularly updated (particularly when the laws change)
- Affordable: only $57 + tax!
I’m very excited about the Power of Attorney Wizard. It will go hand in hand with Canada’s #1 Will-creation software: the Will-O-Matic, which is offered exclusively here on DynamicLegalForms.com. I’m sure the Power of Attorney Wizard will get as much fanfare from the public and the press as the Will-O-Matic has received in the short time that it has been around.
And after a few months, we’ll be releasing a new upgrade to the Power of Attorney Wizard to allow you to make Powers of Attorneys for Personal Care, Advance Health Care Directives, Representation Agreements, and Living Wills in those same provinces. Very exciting stuff indeed!