Back by popular demand: Lawyers now get a 1 month free trial membership of Dynamic Legal Forms! We started off giving lawyers 3 months free (when we first launched in Toronto in November 2008). The reason is because we wanted lawyers to get comfortable with the idea of how the website works. We ultimately stopped (because the website proved that it worked) but, due to constant requests from lawyers, we are now giving lawyers a chance to pitch themselves to prospective clients FOR FREE WITH NO OBLIGATIONS!
So here’s how to take advantage of this opportunity:
- Register here.
- After you’ve submitted all the information, we will manually verify your account and then activate it.
- You will not be able to sign in and view private posts or respond to public and private posts until we have activated your account.
- Once your account has been activated, you will receive an e-mail from us saying so.
- You will have 30 days to sign in and respond to public and private posts. You can sign in here.
- Once your account has been activated, you will also automatically receive new posts in your e-mail (matching your CITY, LEGAL AREA(S), and MATTER(S)) and you will be able to respond to those posts through your e-mail (NO NEED TO SIGN IN!).
- After 30 days, your FREE TRIAL PERIOD will expire and your account will be deactivated.
- To reactivate your account to continue using Dynamic Legal Forms, you will need to sign inand proceed to PayPal where you will be required to pay $50/month plus GST for the year (a great bargain!).
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? REGISTER NOW AND START PITCHING YOUR SERVICES TO PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS!