Why You’ll Love Us
I’m Toronto lawyer Michael Carabash. I was shocked to learn that 50% of adult Canadians don’t have a proper and up-to-date Will and Power of Attorney. Every Canadian needs to have these important legal documents. They also need to update them regularly every time there’s a life-changing event. I created this website to help Canadians get Educated, Protected, and Save Money:
You probably have a lot of questions about Wills and Powers of Attorneys. Like:
- What happens to my property if I don’t have Will? Does the government get it?
- What if I want to exclude someone from my Will? Can they still come after my estate?
- Do my beneficiaries have to pay any taxes on their inheritance? Who pays for any debts owing on the property?
- How can a Will be challenged? How can I prevent that from happening?
- What if I need to make a change to my Will or Power of Attorney?
- When does a Power of Attorney take effect?
Luckily, when you purchase our software, you also get a FREE eBook that’s written specifically for your province.
If you don’t have a Power of Attorney (for Property / Finances or Personal Care), you’ll need to have someone apply to the court to make decisions on your behalf. This can be contested, time consuming, and expensive – given that a lawyer will likely need to be involved.
If you don’t have a proper and up to date Will, someone will need to apply to the court to be responsible for administering your estate in accordance with your province’s Wills laws. Again, this could be contested.
It’s best to express your wishes concerning who should make these decisions on your behalf when you’re mentally incapacitated (through a Power of Attorney) or when you pass (through a Will). Your family and beneficiaries will appreciate that you didn’t leave behind a costly and time consuming legal nightmare as your legacy!
Did you know that going to a lawyer to have a simple Will prepared could cost you $400? And you’ll need to pay every time you need a small change as well! Thankfully, the Will-O-Matic and the Power of Attorney Wizard are very cost-effective. For a low price, you’ll get to use our software to create custom-tailored and comprehensive documents that are based on your province’s Wills laws. You’ll also get a comprehensive eBook to explain key concept and answer your many questions. And you’ll be able to edit your document afterwards for a set period of time.
- The Will-O-Matic was launched in January 2012.
- We’ve sold over 30,000 licenses to date.
- The Will-O-Matic is an easy-to-use, comprehensive, flexible, and affordable software for creating simple Wills (think of it like Turbo-Tax but for creating a Will).
- When you’ve completed the online questionnaire, you can instantly download a professional-looking and comprehensive legal Will that takes into consideration your unique circumstances and your Province’s Wills laws.
- The Will-O-Matic is the second best thing to having a lawyer prepare your legal documents. And you can do it all from the comfort of your home or office and at an affordable price. All of this would cost you thousands of dollars from a lawyer. You can read more about the Will-O-Matic by checking out the FAQs.
- Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. has been featured on CTV News’ Consumer Reports, Yahoo! News, CJAD800 Radio, NewTalk 1010 Radio, CBCs hit show Dragons Den, and discussed in The Globe and Mail, the Toronto Star, the Toronto Sun, the National Post much much more. To read what the media has been saying about us, click here. To read what our customers have been saying about the Will-O-Matic, click here.
- Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd.’s head office is located in Toronto, Canada.
Peace of Mind Starts HERE:
YOU want a Will software:
- That is based on provincial Wills laws (not something that claims it is good for “Canada” but which doesn’t use the right language or follow the laws of your Province).
- That is comprehensive enough to take into account your unique situation.
- That is easy to understand, fast to go through, and affordable (no additional legal fees required).
- That is created by a Canadian lawyer.
- That allows you to edit your Will for free for the first year (not just a one-shot type of deal).
- That comes with a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
- The comes with a free comprehensive eBook about Wills in your Province.
- That comes with free signing instructions (to help you avoid making mistakes when signing your Will).
- That comes with a Personal Information, Assets and Liabilities Checklist (to help you get organized).
- That is regularly updated (particularly when laws change).
- That has received lots of testimonials from other customers and which has been featured in national and local media (see below).
And that’s exactly what the Will-O-Matic Wizard aims to deliver.
Disclaimer: Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. is not a law firm, and the employees of Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. are not acting as your lawyer. Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. does not practice law and does not give legal advice. This site is not intended to create a lawyer-client relationship, and by using Dynamiclegalforms.com, no lawyer-client relationship will be created with Dynamiclegalforms.com. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through this website. Furthermore, the legal information on this site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Because the law changes rapidly, Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is also subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind Dynamic Legal Forms provides can fit every circumstance. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a lawyer in your area.