Wills and Estates Forms
Last Will and Testament, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Living Wills.
The Will-O-Matic is the most advanced, comprehensive, flexible and affordable online software on the market to help you make your own simple Will. It has been featured in countless media spots (including the Globe and Mail, CTV News, National Post, and more). Over 15,000 people bought the Will-O-Matic since it was released in 2012. The Will-O-Matic is available for the following provinces:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
The first version of the Will-O-Matic was well-beyond anything else out there. And I noticed that some competitors were trying to copy us. That’s a great compliment. But they don’t have what we have. It took countless time, money and effort to make the Will-O-Matic what it is today. And here’s where we stand:
- The Will-O-Matic is based on provincial Wills laws. I haven’t seen anyone else go to that length. They tell you their product is good for “Canada”, but it’s not. They don’t use the right language. So why risk using their product.
- The Will-O-Matic is more comprehensive than anything else out there.
- I (a Canadian lawyer) created the Will-O-Matic.
- The Will-O-Matic allows you to edit for free for the first year; other products give you a one-shot type of deal (but you can always pay more to edit).
- The Will-O-Matic comes with comprehensive signing instructions to help you make sure you don’t enter the Will incorrectly and thereby render it invalid.
- The Will-O-Matic comes with a comprehensive and regularly updated eBook (for Ontario, it’s over 70 pages long!) about Wills in your Province. This just goes to show the level we go to when it comes to putting a high quality product on the market.
- The Will-O-Matic includes a personal information, assets and liabilities checklist to help you get organized.
- The Will-O-Matic is regularly updated (particularly when laws change).
So there you have it. A fantastic product that’s only getting better. So if you’re shopping around for online Will products – just remember about the above. We truly are the leader in online Wills in Canada. And a happy new year!
Power of Attorney Wizard
The Power of Attorney Wizard allows you to create Powers of Attorney for Property / Finances, as well as Powers of Attorney for Personal Care / Health Care Directives.
A Power of Attorney for Property / Finances is a legal document that allows you to name someone to be responsible for making decisions and acting on your behalf concerning your property and finances when you are no longer able to do so (due to incapacitation, inability to communicate, absence, etc.).
A Power of Attorney for Personal Care (Ontario) or Personal Directive (Alberta, Nova Scotia) is a legal document that allows you to name someone to be responsible for making personal care decisions (e.g. with respect to shelter, hygiene, safety, etc.) on your behalf when you are no longer able to do so because of some mental incapacitation or inability to communicate.
A Health Care Directive (Manitoba, Saskatchewan) is a legal document that allows you to specify the type of treatment you wish to receive or not receive in respect of a proposed treatment. You can also name someone to be responsible for carrying out your wishes concerning a proposed treatment in this document.
The Power of Attorney Wizard is simply the best thing on the market. And here are some of the things that make it so great:
- The Power of Attorney Wizard is comprehensive, flexible, and easy to use.
- The Power of Attorney Wizard comes with ninety (90) days of unlimited free edits.
- The Power of Attorney Wizard was created by a Canadian lawyer (i.e. me).
- The Power of Attorney Wizard is constantly updated.
- The Power of Attorney Wizard generates a .pdf legal document that uses best practices when it comes to style and contact (i.e. it’s easy to read and understand).
- The Power of Attorney Wizard comes with a free eBook to help educate you on the type of legal document you are making.