Naturally, you may be thinking: “How secure is my information on Dynamic Legal Forms?” Well, we use the most advanced security measures to help protect your information:
1. When you sign in, you’ll see an SSL Certificate. This means that data is encrypted (https:) to allow for secure connections from your computer to our server.
2. Our website is constantly scanned by SiteLock. SiteLock looks for things like malware, cross-site scripting, SQL Injection, open network ports. You can see the SiteLock badge at the bottom of every page.
3. We do not store your credit card information. If you purchase a Last Will and Testament from our website, you will be re-directed to PayPal. PayPal is safe and secure and accepts all major forms of credit card.
4. We have daily backups of our database. To prevent against a catastrophic loss of your information, we backup our database on a daily basis.
5. We log all successful and unsuccessful attempts to login to your account.
6. If there are three (3) unsuccessful attempts to login to your account, we will send you a notification email.
7. Our website is hosted on its own dedicated server (not shared with other websites).