Canadian lawyers charge $400 on average for a simple Will. Complex Wills cost even more. If you want to save money and get your legal affairs in order in a convenient manner, then you’ve come to the right place!
Peace of Mind Starts HERE:
YOU want a Will software:
- That is based on provincial Wills laws (not something that claims it is good for “Canada” but which doesn’t use the right language or follow the laws of your Province).
- That is comprehensive enough to take into account your unique situation.
- That is easy to understand, fast to go through, and affordable (no additional legal fees required).
- That is created by a Canadian lawyer.
- That allows you to edit your Will for free for the first year (not just a one-shot type of deal).
- That comes with a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
- The comes with a free comprehensive eBook about Wills in your Province.
- That comes with free signing instructions (to help you avoid making mistakes when signing your Will).
- That comes with a Personal Information, Assets and Liabilities Checklist (to help you get organized).
- That is regularly updated (particularly when laws change).
- That has received lots of testimonials from other customers and which has been featured in national and local media (see below).
And that’s exactly what the Will-O-Matic Wizard aims to deliver.