Yes, I realize it’s been a while. For the past few months, I’ve been busy updating the website, increasing our legal forms packages, and getting ready for tomorrow night’s appearance on CBC’s Dragon’s Den. I haven’t had my twitter feed on for a while because, a while back, I discovered to my shock that I was inadvertently spamming my twitter followers every time I updated a new page. So I decided to shut it off temporarily. Now that it’s back on, I just give you a quick update:
- Stay tuned to CBC’s Dragon’s Den tomorrow night (March 9th, 2011) at 8:00 p.m. I auditioned to be on the show for 3 years; the third time was the charm. I went in to get filmed last summer. I was only told recently that it would actually air on TV. I’m sure you can imagine how cool it’s going to be…
- We’ve upgraded our homepage and our legal forms packages. We created a new promotional video that is 2 minutes long and tells you everything you need to know about our legal forms. We’ve more than tripled the number of legal form packages we are offering: from about 30 in Ontario to over 100 for most of the other provinces (excluding Quebec).
- We’ve added a whole bunch of featured lawyer ads on the right hand side of the blog.
- We’ve teamed up with LawyerLocate.ca to help people find the right lawyer in their geographic area.
- We’ve reached out to the media about our Dragon’s Den appearance and we’ve already received some good responses from the National Post and the Lawyers Weekly (the article will be coming out shortly). This media attention is in addition to what we’ve already received since last April (when I auditioned in front of the Dragons) and which included the Globe and Mail and the Lawyers Weekly. To see all of our media attention, go here.
So that’s it for now. I’m looking forward to seeing what the aftermath is tomorrow