I’m Michael Carabash. I am a Toronto lawyer and the founder / president of this website. I was shocked to learn that more than 50% of Canadians don’t have a valid and up-to-date Will or Powers of Attorney (for property and personal care). Not having these essential documents means you could be wasting money and leaving behind one mess of a legacy when you pass away!
So I created this website to allow everyday Canadians to get their legal affairs in order in a convenient and cost-effective manner. Peace of mind starts right here and right now!
I created the Will-O-Matic Wizard so that you could express your wishes, protect your loved ones, and help avoid disputes when you pass away. And I created the Power of Attorney Wizard so that you could express your wishes when you become incapacitated. These are essential documents that compliment each other and which every Canadian should have in place (along with personal insurance – such as life, disability and critical illness insurance).
If you want to know more about this website, here are some basic facts:
- The Will-O-Matic was launched in January 2012
- We’ve sold over 20,000 licenses to date
- The Will-O-Matic is an easy-to-use, comprehensive, flexible, and affordable software for creating simple Wills (think of it like Turbo-Tax but for creating a Will).
- When you’ve completed the online questionnaire, you can instantly download a professional-looking and comprehensive legal Will that takes into consideration your unique circumstances and your Province’s Wills laws.
- The Will-O-Matic is the second best thing to having a lawyer prepare your legal documents. And you can do it all from the comfort of your home or office and at an affordable price. All of this would cost you thousands of dollars from a lawyer. You can read more about the Will-O-Matic by checking out the FAQs.
- Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. (previously called “Dynamic Lawyers Ltd.”) and I have been featured on CTV News’ Consumer Reports, Yahoo! News, CJAD800 Radio, NewTalk 1010 Radio, CBCs hit show Dragons Den, and discussed in The Globe and Mail, the Toronto Star, the Toronto Sun, the National Post much much more. To read what the media has been saying about us, click here. To read what our customers have been saying about the Will-O-Matic, click here.
- Dynamic Legal Forms operates in Canada, Australia, and the UK.
Peace of Mind Starts HERE:
YOU want a Will software:
- That is based on provincial Wills laws (not something that claims it is good for “Canada” but which doesn’t use the right language or follow the laws of your Province).
- That is comprehensive enough to take into account your unique situation.
- That is easy to understand, fast to go through, and affordable (no additional legal fees required).
- That is created by a Canadian lawyer.
- That allows you to edit your Will for free for the first year (not just a one-shot type of deal).
- That comes with a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
- The comes with a free comprehensive eBook about Wills in your Province.
- That comes with free signing instructions (to help you avoid making mistakes when signing your Will).
- That comes with a Personal Information, Assets and Liabilities Checklist (to help you get organized).
- That is regularly updated (particularly when laws change).
- That has received lots of testimonials from other customers and which has been featured in national and local media (see below).
And that’s exactly what the Will-O-Matic Wizard aims to deliver.
Disclaimer: Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. is not a law firm, and the employees of Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. are not acting as your lawyer. Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. does not practice law and does not give legal advice. This site is not intended to create a lawyer-client relationship, and by using Dynamiclegalforms.com, no lawyer-client relationship will be created with Dynamiclegalforms.com. Instead, you are representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through this website. Furthermore, the legal information on this site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Because the law changes rapidly, Dynamic Legal Forms Ltd. cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is also subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind Dynamic Legal Forms provides can fit every circumstance. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a lawyer in your area.